10 High Protein Snacks in Less Than 10 Minutes: Quick and Nutritious Options
I am a #NOWWellness Influencer. In this post, I have included an affiliate link in this post that I receive a commission from purchases, and I am compensated for my post. All my opinions are my own. My full disclosure policy
When hunger strikes and time is limited, having a list of high-protein snacks that can be prepared in less than 10 minutes can be a game-changer. Protein-rich snacks not only provide sustenance but also help keep you feeling full and satisfied. In this blog post, I am sharing sixteen delicious and quick high-protein snacks that are perfect for busy individuals on the go. Check out my post on Why do women need more protein. These snacks are convenient and packed with essential nutrients to support your overall health and fitness goals. Get ready to fuel your body with these nutritious options that can be prepared in a breeze. These snacks are 15-30 grams of protein.
Six savory High-Protein Snacks in 10 minutes
- Hard-Boiled Eggs: Two large hard-boiled eggs provide approximately 12 grams of protein.
- Cottage Cheese: Half a cup (113 grams) of cottage cheese contains approximately 15-20 grams of protein, depending on the brand. I like Good Culture lactose free. Its less sodium and is high in protein.
- Tuna Salad: A small can of tuna (approximately 85 grams) mixed with Greek yogurt or mayonnaise can provide around 25 grams of protein.
- Jerky: A 50-gram serving of beef or turkey jerky can contain 25-30 grams of protein. I love Lorissa’s Kitchen jerky and always take it when I travel.
- Roasted Chickpeas: A cup (164 grams) of roasted chickpeas contains approximately 15 grams of protein.
- Edamame: A cup (155 grams) of roasted edamame contains about 17 grams of protein. It takes about 10 minutes in the air fryer and is a crunchy treat.
Protein content may vary slightly depending on the brand and specific product you choose, so it’s always a good idea to check the labels for accurate information.
Ten sweet High-Protein Snacks
Sometimes you are in the mood for something sweet, which is often the case for me. The FaithFueled Life App has many recipes for sweet and savory high-protein snacks. Here are a few ideas for grab-and-go high-protein snacks.