Strawberry Lemonade Cake
1 cup Palm Sugar
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup White Whole Wheat (Unbleached) Flour
1 3/4 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 c. Lemon Juice
2 tsp. Lemon Zest
3/4 cup Strawberry Preserves
1/4 cup unrefined (virgin) coconut oil
2 cups powdered sugar
2 tbsp almond milk (vanilla unsweetened)
2 tbsp of lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease and flour a two 9 inch round pan or line with paper liners.
3. Juice 3 lemons and zest lemon peels.
4. In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
5. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well.