Have you ever looked back at where you’ve been and it all of a sudden make sense? That’s has been the last few months for me. A few years ago, I was lost (Spiritually and Mentally), depressed, anxious, creeping up the scale and desperate for a way out. It wasn’t until I completely surrendered all aspects of my life and sought God’s counsel that I found a direction to take. Then a year ago almost to the day I had a “God idea.” I was scrolling through Facebook and an add for my current college popped up. I never thought of going back to school but as if I was forcefully pushed I pressed “Send me more info.” Within minutes I got a phone call that has literally changed this lost girl to having a clear vision that gets even more high definition by the day. Honestly, if I list the blessings that God has given my family and I in the last year it is nothing short of amazing and all God’s glory. Well, here I am two years later with a degree in Fitness and Exercise Science. Two NASM certifications and amazing opportunities to lead people to God’s kingdom through fitness.
Taking HUGE Risk
I believe so much in this vision God has given me to build a community of women that glorify God by honoring their temple and need to be fueled by faith. After prayers of “How”, “Why” and “Who.” God led me to an amazing team to get all of these floods of ideas into an amazing program that can help women:
- Increase their dependence on God through their weight loss journey
- Lose weight efficiently and effectively while learning lifestyle habits to help them honor their temple.
- Increase energy so they can be the best soldiers for God’s army and gaining confidence to lead people to Christ.
I wasn’t sure how that was going to look but slowly and methodically just as God has ordained and with a lot of inspiration my team and I have been drafting up an amazing program for women to use everywhere.
I wanted to make sure that my program addressed all fitness levels and spiritual needs. My six-week transformation program has become a customized program that is designed uniquely for each women’s strengths and weaknesses. Giving you all the tools that you need to make the transformation in your life.
Bibles and Bootcamps will be a Six Week Transformation Program. We will walk daily for Forty-two days in the Word and increase our dependence on Christ on our fitness journey.
Bibles and Bootcamp is an intense, unique, six-week transformation to boost your potential to get dramatic results inside and out. Bibles and Bootcamp has a three-step approach.
- Spiritually and Mentally we will help you change your thought patterns, increase your dependence on God and enhance your self-confidence and get rid of beliefs that have you held you back before.
- Nutritionally we are going to show you what to eat that really fuels you. Educating you and on healthy eating guidelines and providing a Biblically based meal plan that will help support you in your goals.
- Physically we are going to apply the spiritual discipline and living sacrifice into a customizable workout program that increases your strength, flexibility, core, and endurance.
Bibles and Bootcamps will also be delivering some invaluable tools with our six-week program.
- 6 week program
- Grocery list of approved foods
- Healthy Eating guidance, recipes, and accountability
- Customizable workouts delivered on any device or in print
- Daily tips and training
- Group Q&A
I have pulled every tool out for this to be an amazing program. Utilizing my knowledge in Fitness Exercise Science. Several groups Beta testing and tweaking. Also, teaming up with some amazing Christian Women authors. Our series will tackle Food Fixation, Dependence on God and Nutrient Based Eating.
I’ve researched and spent countless hours exploring what Christian women need to stop sabotaging their efforts and start thriving. What I have found that a key factor is your Spiritual relationship with God and a proven workout. My Beta testers’ are also seeing some pretty amazing results.
“De is amazing I can tell you! She is a precious woman of God and she knows her stuff…she got me started on my fitness journey earlier this year and I lost some serious pounds (over 40) under her direction.” -Ammie B.
I cannot wait to see what this program does for you in your life. I am honored and privileged to get to cheer you on the entire way. If you’re looking to find a way to Honor God’s temple at it’s best and tired of the on again off again plans and looking for something that is going to sustain you inside and out than you must join us for our First program! If you are looking for more information check out some frequently asked questions www.BiblesAndBootcamps.com
Have you ever used your faith to fuel your workouts?