I have found another soup recipe that is absolutely delicious and fat loss friendly. I was not lying when I said I was a soup addict. Add a little avocado, cilantro and some Greek yogurt on top and you have a soup that is absolutely to die for. This is also totally gluten free too.
Really easy,very delicious soup that is Fat Loss Friendly
- -1 lb raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts or Pulled Chicken from leftover rotisserie or chicken
- -1 bunch of cilantro chopped plus extra for garnish
- -1 large can of whole peeled tomatoes chopped. Also use the juice.
- -1 small can enchilada sauce- (La Victoria is Gluten Free)
- -8 cups reduced sodium chicken stock
- -1-2 bell peppers diced depending on size and if you decide NOT to use corn. Use both peppers if you don't use corn.
- ½ cup of red peppers
- ½ cup of orange peppers
- ½ cup of black beans
- ½ cup of red beans
- ½ cup of Goya Recaito
- 2 packets of Sazon by Goya
- 1/2 bag of frozen corn
- 1 large Red onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Serrano Peppers (Seeded or Not depending on spice)
- 1 1/2 T onion powder
- -1 1/2 T garlic powder
- -1 T paprika
- -1 1/2 T chili powder
- 3 T of Adobo
- 1 T cumin
- 3 bay leaves
- -cayenne to taste if you want it spicy. I didn't add any this go round. But start with a SMALL pinch first and add a pinch at a time until desired spiciness.
- Add everything BUT THE chicken to a slow cooker and then test your broth. Adjust salt & pepper to your liking.
- If the broth tastes good, add your raw chicken and put on high for 2 hours.
- chicken should be cooked through by then. Shred and add back to soup.
- Serve in a bowl and top with fresh cilantro, Greek yogurt, avocado, reduced fat cheese, tortilla strips or whatever topping you like!