Honor My Temple Prayer Challenge Day 27


Today’ prayer: Help us to want more of you Lord.

Psalm 63: 1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

Our relationship with God is dependent on what we put into it. He has already come 90% it’s up to us to come the other 10%; He doesn’t require much. When I started devoting time to the Lord every day, it changed me in so many ways. I went from needing God in my life to wanting Him, craving time with Him every day. Like a first love talking on the phone, I can easily get lost talking to God for hours about everything, including my health. Put some time into your relationship with God, give Him your all, make Him priority in your life and crave Him.

John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

I hope this prayer challenge opened up the doors of communication and created a stronger foundation of your relationship with God and honoring your temple. That relationship will be the most powerful weapons you have in overcoming any obstacle put in your way.  The weaker that I become to Christ the more abundant my strength. I think we often take for granted that we have a direct line to God we just have to pick up the phone and call.  In your prayer time, today think of this.

2 Comments on “Honor My Temple Prayer Challenge Day 27”

Leave a Reply


Get the latest posts delivered to your mailbox: